ABOUT STYLUS STUDIO
Stylus Studio is an interior architectural practice specialising in luxury hospitality, residential, retail and office projects across Asia Pacific.
We believe every space, every interior detail, should serve a purpose. That’s why we’ve made it our purpose to craft meaningful spaces of enduring value. It’s a belief underpinned by a disciplined process: a process of research, storytelling, collaborative ingenuity, and a little magic to
materialise the meaningful.
Are you a courageous, empathetic and disciplined Interior Architect? Do you engage systematic and humanistic approaches to conceive impactful spaces? Are you inspired to continuously understand the world in new ways to give a client’s vision meaningful form? If this sounds like you, read on…
We seek an experienced project designer to support our growing Hong Kong team.
THE IDEAL COLLEAGUE
Beyond an innate curiosity, our ideal candidate will be a “truth-seeker”. You’re not a slave to trends, and instead use intelligence, analysis and insight to reveal authentic spaces that inspire every sense.
Your work demonstrates poignant, original interior design ideas for high-end hospitality and commercial spaces.
You’re committed and disciplined and can handle the obvious pressures of working on large-scale international projects. This includes an aptitude and maturity to recognise project priorities and shift focus between the big picture design and assisting the team with FF&A and technical package details.
You display confidence in expressing your concepts to colleagues and clients alike and precisely to contractors.
You’re capable and happy to get hands-on to develop schematic designs into design development drawings and further into tender documentation.
Ability to handle site coordination with contractors, preparing project budgets and schedules, site meeting reports, punch lists and documenting correspondence between all relevant parties.
You welcome constructive criticism and a clear and collaborative communication style.
You’re a team player who thrives working with a passionate and optimistic bunch of experienced designers. Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English is essential for this position.
- Degree holders preferred (minimum higher diploma) in Architecture/Interior Design or related discipline.
- Minimal five years of experience.
- Professional experience across Hospitality / F&B / Luxury Residential / Commercial Projects.
- All-rounded skills throughout all phases, from concept design to construction administration for large-scale interior projects.
- Able to independently handle a full set of design and technical drawings, including details and schedules.
- Clear and convincing presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in design leadership and team management.
- Computer literacy in AutoCAD is a must, with proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp and hand sketching highly valued.
If this role excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Showcase to us a portfolio that demonstrates sensibility (in all senses of the word) and send it with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be part of our team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications will be treated in confidence.)
other job vacancy